- Ready In:
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups apples, diced peeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- Cook cranberries and apples in water until they are cooked.
- Press through sieve.
- Measure the sieved pulp, it should be 3 cups.
- Add pineapple without draining it, lemon juice and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Boil rapidly until thick and clear, about 8 minutes.
- Pour into jars and seal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"