Whole Wheat Pasta With Seafood & Veggies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup whole wheat pasta (cooked)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 5 ounces scallops
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (of 1-2 tbs minced garlic)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Boil water and add pasta.
- Saute scallops/shrimp with oil and garlic.
- Add sundried tomatoes along with chopped vegetables, spinach leaves, marinara sauce, seasoning and basil leaves and cook until soft and tender.
- Drain pasta and mix in the stir fry marinara sauce and top with shredded parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi- I'm almost done with my 4th year as a nutrition and fitness major at Colorado State University. I'm a fitness instructor and thoroughly love cooking and making up new recipes and creative combinations. I also enjoy modifying all time favorite foods into healthy all-natural recipes! I'm a semi-vegetarian because l still eat seafood so many of my recipes are vegetarian friendly! However, you can add meat to many of them if you so desire :) ~*LiVe* ~ *lAuGh* ~ *lOvE*~