photo by Nancy G.
- Ready In:
2 quarts, about
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 navel orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 3 cups club soda, chilled
- In a large pitcher, stir together the first 4 ingredients; stir in half the fruit slices.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, stir in the club soda; serve over ice with remaining fruit slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!