- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (14 ounce) bag of prepared coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 whey, crisps
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash salt
- In a small sauce pan, heat vinegar, mustard, olive oil and salt.
- Let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix coleslaw mix, pecans and craisins.
- When dressing is cool, pour over coleslaw, add Whey Crisps and stir well.
- Let sit 1 hour and stir again.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!