photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons shortening, melted
- 2 cups cereal, Wheaties wheat flake cereal
- Sift together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in egg and milk.
- Add melted shortening.
- Fold in Wheaties.
- Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a moderately hot oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"