Wendy's Dump Cake (Nuwave - Flavorwave)
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces peach pie filling
- 16 ounces apple pie filling
- 16 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- Grease 10 inch baking pan. Pour in undrained peaches, apple and cherry pie filling - smooth out. Put can cherry pie filling on top pineapple. Sprinkle cake mix on top of fruits. Drizzle melted butter over all. Sprinkle on minced nuts.
- Place pan on the 1" rack Bake on power level HI for about 15 minutes. Delicious with whipped topping or possibly ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook is the first thing people find out about me. My main passion is my Nuwave oven and converting recipes to cook in my Nuwave. We are always looking for new recipes!!<br /><br /><br />Also, I love to help others! <br /><br /><br />If you find any of my recipes helpful or want to speak with me about it. Please drop me a line. If you wish to help with the Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven recipes please drop me a line or Chef At Heart - (Leanne) - http://www.recipezaar.com/member/416807 She is my partner in crime (Leanne) with Nuwave/Flavorwave recipes! <br /><br /><br />The second thing, I have several passions! One is for my Nu-Wave Oven which is the same as a Flavorwave Oven. <br /><br />The 3rd thing is I love my Crockpot. <br /><br /><a id=clustrMapsLink href=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768><img src=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/index2.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768 alt= /> <br /></a><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2106566&c=6320011 border=0 alt=Free Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/target.htm></a></p>