Weeknight Mashed Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 3 medium red potatoes, peeled and chopped small
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- Place chopped potatoes in a pan and pour vegetable broth over to cover. If it doesn't cover completely, add enough water to do so. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 10-15 minues or until tender.
- Drain potatoes, return them to the pan, add the butter and mash the potatoes with a fork.
- Add milk and sour cream and stir to thoroughly combine. Season, if necessary, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!