- Ready In:
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar (4 oz)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped walnuts (5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 315°F/160°C.
- Beat the egg, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the sifted flour and stir until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Using a teaspoon, drop dough mixture well apart onto parchment-lined baking tray.
- Flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes (until golden and crisp).
- Allow to cool on trays.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"Hi everyone! I'm addicted to recipezaar - there are so many things that I love about this site; the wonderful people, recipes, lots of great pictures and there's always someone who'll answer my cooking/baking/general question. I grew up in Malaysia, but now live in sunny Singapore. Both are beautiful tropical (read: HOT!) countries in Southeast Asia. There are so many good food here, especially ethnic stuff like spicy Malaysian curries (which will clear the worst blocked nose), flaky & crispy Indian roti paratha/canai, homey Chinese stir-fries, rich & decadent Asian desserts like kuih lapis (Malay many-layers cake), pineapple tarts, crumbly peanut cookies etc. <img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/zaarfreak/REI/12may05REI2_S.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">"
Join The Conversation