Vegtable Beef Soup
- Ready In:
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans corn
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canned peas
- 2 (8 ounce) cans beef tips in gravy
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages brown gravy mix
- 1.open all veggs cans and add to big pot. like a chili pot. ( dont drain water add all in).
- 2. boil your gravy like instructed on the package.
- 3. than add the beef in the can with gravy. stirr cont. for about 5 min or so.
- 4. once the vegges are boiling add the beef and gravy mixture.
- 5. salt and pepper to tast and let in cont. to boil for another 20 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!