- Ready In:
- 10 ounces pizza dough
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced artichoke heart
- 3 chopped roasted red peppers
- 1⁄3 cup chopped olive
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Spread the cheese, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Add the other veggies.
- Roll like a jelly roll and crimp the edges.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the midwest and work as a communications analyst for a major insurance company. My passions are good cruelty-free food, gardening, reading, and spending time with my wife and our animal friends. Pet peeves are many, including finding fish dishes (or chicken, gelatin, etc.) tagged as "vegetarian" here at the Zaar!