This is a yummy way to eat veggies. it's a super side dish for any main meal, and the horseradish gives it a nice kick, I have always prepared this dish with fresh veggies, but you could certainly make it with frozen veggies, just be sure to cook them for a less time.......delicious!
- Ready In:
- 3 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 3 cups fresh carrots, sliced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Set oven to 350 degrees Grease a 2-qt baking dish Place cauliflowerets and carrots in a large saucepan; add a small amount of water Cover and cook for 3 mins Add broccoli, cook for 4-6 mins longer, or until all veggies are crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine mayo, onion, horseradish, salt and pepper; add veggies, and mix well Pour into a greased baking dish Combine bread crumbs, butter and paprika; sprinkle over veggies Bake, uncovered for 25-30 mins, or until veggies are heated through note: If using frozen veggies, cook for less time.