photo by Jason
- Ready In:
12 Small pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1⁄4 cups of non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon grade b maple syrup
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (sifted)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (mostly to taste)
- Mash bananas with cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients with whisk.
- Mix in flour and other dry ingredients.
- Heat skillet to medium heat.
- Melt a dollop of non-dairy buttery spread (like Earth Balance) on skillet. Wait for butter to melt.
- Pour a ladle of mixture onto skillet.
- Flip with spatula when bubbles form on top of pancake and edges start to brown.
- Let cook for a few minutes and then remove from skillet and place onto plate.
- Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Serve warm with your choice condiments and toppings (syrup, fresh fruit, etc).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I mostly eat food other prepare for me. But when I do cook, I always get the recipe from Genius Kitchen.