Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
photo by pignkitty
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 11 tablespoons pumpkin puree (this is 3/4 cup missing 1 Tb)
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- Boil water, add to flax meal, stir and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar, pumpkin, oil, vanilla, and flax meal mix.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir to mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY