Unbelievably Good Pumpkin Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar in large bowl.
- Add eggs, water, oil and pumpkin.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour into two greased 9/5 loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then remove bread from pans and allow to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is really good bread. I made 5 mini loaves for a bake sale. The ease of preparation and the attractive loaves earned this recipe a five. I did feel that the bread lacked a little in flavor. A "spicier" flavor would have suited my personal preference better. Next time I will use some pumpkin pie spice or add some ground cloves. Thanks for a great recipe.
This is a very easy recipe to put together and very yummy. Instead of 2 t. of nutmeg, I used 1 1/2 t.of nut meg and 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice. I made it 5 little loaf pans to give away as gifts. I baked them for 40-45 minutes. So even though the batter really tasted good, I can't really give a report about the finished product.