Two Minute Liverwurst or Braunschweiger Pate
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A good jumping off point for an appetizer spread- increase the cream cheese, add onions or almonds, be creative! Also makes a pretty good sandwich . . . Cook time is chill time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 2mins
- 8 ounces liverwurst or 8 ounces braunschweiger sausage, softened and cubed
- 3 -4 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor.
- Pulse process until smooth.
- Press mix into mold or small bowl lined with plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold and garnish with chopped green onions, olives, etc.
- Serve with crackers or toast points (or even celery sticks!).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION