Easy Mock Liver Sausage or Braunschweiger Pate
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
One of Mom's traditional holiday appetizers. It is super easy to make and is great served on assorted crackers or cocktail rye bread.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package liver sausage or (8 ounce) package braunschweiger sausage
- 1 teaspoon dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine softened cream cheese and liver sausage.
- Mix until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was great -- DH and I love liver cheese or braunschweiger or pate'. Not all of my Christmas guests were eager to try it since it is an acquired taste! But I did have one "convert" -- my sister got hooked! It makes alot so I was able to serve it a couple of gatherings. I'm missing it now that it's all gone!Reply