Turkish Chilli Dip
photo by Deux Petits Chefs
- Ready In:
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, peeled
- 2 inches piece cucumbers, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 scallions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 15 ml chili oil (Available from Asian grocers)
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes, cucumber and red bell peppers.
- Chop into very fine pieces using a knife or a food processor.
- Drain excess liquid.
- In a salad bowl, mix all the ingredients together very well.
- Serve cold with turkish bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Deux Petits Chefs means "Two Little Cooks". A brother and sister duo who dabbles in the fine art of cooking. One lives in Singapore, currently serving in the national army and loves jazz, the other is studying in Australia and loves art. Both are avid video gamers and each has their own style of cooking. The sister is a casual, laid-back cook, while the brother is a hardcore traditionalist. Areas of Expertise: Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Mediterranean & fusion fare. Both are avid supporters of Authentic Asian food, not the western/pseudo rip offs we see around the world! Go Authentic Asian Food! :)