photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 12 cured black olives, like Kalamata
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons cherry jam
- Peel the tomato, remove the core, slice into eighths and divide onto plates. Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with mint and salt.
- Thinly slice the cucumbers, divide among plates, and sprinkle with salt.
- Add olives to each plate.
- Spread feta cheese on the bread and top with jam.
- Can add a fried egg for a heartier breakfast.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!