Turkey Corn Scallop
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Turkey Corn Scallop recipe from Stevenson Middle School and McKinley High School
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups hot chicken stock
- 1 cup hot milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper or 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups boneless cooked turkey
- 2 cups canned corn or 2 cups frozen corn
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large, heavy-bottomed pan.
- Sprinkle in 3 tablespoons flour, stirring constantly.
- Stir in 2 cups hot chicken stock and 1 cup hot milk, 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning, 1/8 teaspoon black or white pepper and a teaspoon of onion powder.
- Simmer, bubbling slightly, for 10 minutes, until thickened.
- Add 2 cups boneless cooked turkey and 2 cups drained canned corn (or frozen corn) and heat briefly, until warmed through.
- Serve over rice, noodles or biscuit.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION