Turkey & Broccoli Buffet Casserole
A recipe I came across in a magazine I was looking at today. I plan on making this over the weekend.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked1 10 oz package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1⁄3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- In a skillet, melt butter, stir in flour, salt, mustard, pepper and milk. Cook, stirring until thick and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- In greased 8 inch casserole dish, arrange noodles and half the broccoli. Top with turkey. Pour cheese sauce over all.
- Arrange remaining broccoli on top, pressing lightly into sauce, sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until bubbling hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION