Turkey, Brie & Cranberry Triangles
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I heard someone on TV recently suggesting this filling for vol au vents. Somehow they morphed into triangles. The results got rave reviews from my work colleagues.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius or 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cut pastry sheets into 4 squares.
- In the bottom left corner of each square, place a tablespoon of turkey, a thin slice of brie and a teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
- Moisten the edges of each pastry square with a small amount of water, then fold the unfilled edge of the pastry across diagonally and press the edges lightly together.
- Move the triangles to a lined, non-stick or lightly greased baking sheet.
- Place in oven and cook triangles for 12-15 minutes, until pastry browns slightly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION