Torta Caprese Al Limone
photo by Laka
- Ready In:
- Mix and combine chocolate, almonds, corn starch, baking powder and lemon zest.
- Add lemon juice and melted butter, mix and combine.
- With a handheld mixer whisk eggs and sugar for about 5 min until pale yellow and fluffy.
- Gradually add and combine the eggs and sugar mixture with the dry ingredients.
- Line a 23 cm cake tin with parchment paper, pour in the cake mixture and bake in the preheated oven at 170°C for 40 minutes. It is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave the cake to cool slightly in a turned off an closed oven for 30 minutes.
- After that time take the cake out of the cake tin, cool completely and, if you wish, dust it with icing sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food lover, wine and espresso drinker, chocolate addict. I love my family, my dog (when I have it) and my food processor. I cook every single day since I married and probably will until the day I die. I love to share my recipes that are straightforward to prepare, yet are exceptionally tasty and look so good. I hope you feel inspired by my recipes and that they find life in your kitchen!