Tomato Cheese Melts
photo by Chef floWer
- Ready In:
- 8 slices of thick French bread (or you may substitute white sandwhich bread)
- olive oil
- tomatoes, slices
- mrs dash italian seasoning (or make your own)
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- place the bread on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil.
- broil until lightly toasted.
- turn bread over and brush with olive oil.
- place tomato slices on 4 slices of bread, sprinkle with seasoning, grated cheese and a slice of mozzeralla.
- broil until cheese is melted.
- remove from oven and place tops on sandwhiches.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!