Tomato Basil Salad
photo by Pam-I-Am
- Ready In:
- Cut tomatoes in quarters or eighths, depending on size.
- Roughly chop basil and place in glass container.
- Add garlic.
- Mix together thoroughly balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- (A couple of tbsp of each), and pour over basil-garlic mix.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly and marinate at room temperature for 6-8 hours.
- Do not refrigerate before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am the mother of two growing boys,(15 and 12) and the wife of one satisfied husband. I enjoy searching for new and varied recipes, to complement our vegetarian diet I cook vegetaian at home, and our boys have been brought up this way since birth, but alas, in this modern society, fast food outlets such as McDonalds and KFC, (yes we do have them down under), intrude into our boys busy lfestyles, so anything healthy I am always seaching for