Tomato and Balsamic Chicken
This meal comes together really fast for a weeknight. Great served over rice or pasta.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, rough chopped
- 2 - 14 1⁄2 ounces Italian-style diced tomatoes, partially drained
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- Heat oil in pan. Add chicken and black pepper. Cook 6-7 minutes or until done.
- Add onions, pepper, and mushrooms. Cook another 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar and simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil. Serve over pasta or rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION