Toffee Apple Cheesecake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love cheesecake. This is one of my favorites. I have seen and tried many variations of this recipe, but still like this one best. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice concentrate
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 apples (red & green or yellow cored and thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Crust: Combine walnuts & flour; mix in melted butter. Press into bottom and 1-2 inches up sides of 9" springform pan.
- Filling: In large bowl beat cream cheese, add milk, apple juice and eggs. Beat only until combined. Stir in chopped apples.
- Place springform pan on shallow baking pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes. While baking, poach apple slices for 1-2 minutes, or until soft. Drain and refrigerate until needed.
- Cool cheesecake on wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides. Cool 30 more minutes; remove pan sides. Cool completely. Refrigerate 5 hours or overnight.
- Arrange apple slices on top of cheesecake. Drizzle with warm caramel topping and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION