Toasted Onion Dip
Serve with assorted vegetables and bread sticks as dippers. Use fat-free cream cheese,reduced fat yogurt, fat-free mayonaise and fat-free milk for a more diabetic-friendly version.
- Ready In:
- 3 -4 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 small green onions, and tops chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed beef bouillon cube
- 2 -3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 -3 drops hot pepper sauce
- white pepper, to taste
- Cook onion flakes in small skillet over medium to medium-low heat until toasted, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Mix cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, and bouillon in medium bowl until smooth, adding enough milk to make desired dipping consistency.
- Season to taste with lemon juice, pepper sauce, salt, and white pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION