Tirofkateri (Spicy Greek Cheese Dip)
- Ready In:
- 6 serrano peppers
- 1 lb feta cheese, chopped
- 4 ounces anthotiro or 4 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 -3 teaspoons Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice (to taste)
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse peppers, seed and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Boil the peppers for about 10-15 minutes or until the skin separates, remove from water and pull skin off (you should wear gloves for this).
- Place peppers and remaining ingredients into a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Serve at room temperature; or, if you prefer, chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!