Three Cheese Macaroni and Tomatoes
photo by Redsie
- Ready In:
- 3 cups macaroni, dry
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and pour back into large pot.
- In a bowl stir together the tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir into the hot pasta: 1 cup cheddar, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the tomato mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Kansas with my hubby and our two beautiful babies. The one thing I told my husband when we got together was he could not be a picky eater and he has to do the dishes!! :) I figured I should change this because it said I work at home and I recently got a job at a fabulous salon/spa. I am skin care specialist (Esthetician) there, and I love it. My hours are flexible so I still get to spend plenty of time with my kiddo's and of course on recipezaar every chance I get! I grew up with a mother that doesn't like to cook so I basically learned how to cook on my own when I was out of the house :) I didn't know I would like to do it so much! Oh, and "Red Chef Mama" is because I have all red in my kitchen (towels, plates, untensils, you name it) and of course I'm a mom! :) <img src="http://www.satsleuth.com/cooking/Swap14.JPG"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Hebe-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg">