Thick Cream Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This thick, creamy, rich cake is simple to make and perfect for a sinful, cooled treat.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 9 inches chocolate cookie pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3⁄4 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- Thoroughly mix four ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon corn syrup. Pour in pie crust.
- Thoroughly mix four ounces cream cheese and 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Pour over brown sugar/ cream cheese mixture.
- Melt together 3 ounces semi sweet chocolate and 3 tablespoons butter. Add in 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour 1/2 cup chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixtures.
- Add 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream and 1/2 cup powdered sugar to remaining chocolate mixture. Pour over chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Thoroughly combine 3/4 cup whipped cream, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon instant coffee.
- Spread whipped cream mixture over cooled cake.
- Cut, serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION