Theresa's Moo Moo
- Ready In:
- 6 3⁄4 ounces graham cracker crumbs (half a box)
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (2 5/8 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Melt butter and mix with crumbs. Mix Dream Whip according to directions on package and add sugar. Add cream cheese to Dream Whip mixture and beat together. Line dish with 1/2 crumbs. Add 1/2 whipped mixture, put blueberries on top of this, add rest of whipped mixture. Put rest of crumbs on top.
- May substitute other varieties of Pie Filling, but Blueberry is my favorite.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I learned how to cook by watching my Mother, Grandmother and some of our Colored House Help from whom I learned the joys of Soul Food and that you must use lard to make true Southern Biscuits. I went to school at Auburn University where I took a few Hotel & Restaurant courses for fun. I am retired and love to entertain and cook for people. My partner and I belong to an RV club (Rainbow RV) where I am able to cook for our Potlucks in locations such as on the Beach in Mexico, The Grand Canyon park and other inspiring places.</p>