The Whole Enchilada Soup
photo by CooknBoogie
- Ready In:
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups green enchilada sauce
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 10 ounces cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn
- hot sauce (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- crushed tortilla chips (optional)
- Bring broth to a boil.
- Add celery and onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and pumpkin.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and corn. Mix well until heated.
- Serve with cheese, hot sauce and totilla chips if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!