The Nutty Bird
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup mixed sprouts
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- Spread cream cheese on both slices of bread. Use more, if needed.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds on top of cream cheese on one slice of bread. Layer turkey breast and sprouts on top of sunflower seeds.
- Top with other slice of bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a Yankee transplant to the low country. My mom was English, so my cooking style reflects this. My favorite cookbook was McCall's Cookbook which is no longer in print. I've been married to a gourmand for 41 years, so I get lots of practice cooking. We have three daughters that I share recipes with and seven grandchildren -- none old enough to cook yet, but I think we have some budding chefs!</p>