The Best Ham Spread
Really good as an appetizer served on crackers, on a sandwich, in a pita or wrap, with chunks of bread, even on toast. Canned ham can be used or leftover ham ground up in your food processor. Ranch dressing can used in place of mayo if desired. Preparation time includes chilling in refrigerator.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups ground cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup celery, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons dill pickles, minced
- 3⁄4 cup cream cheese, herb and garlic flavor
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, mix well, or for a creamier spread, use your food processor.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 mimutes.