Country Ham Spread
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground ham
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- Place ham, cream cheese, pecans and mustard in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Or, stir all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Best if allowed to sit for a few hours for flavors to blend.
Join The Conversation
This is so super easy. I prepared as directed; I "ground" my ham by chopping it coarsely & then throwing it in the food processor before putting my other items in. I was a *little* short of 1.5 cups of ham, so cut everything else back a bit. I added about a 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion too. Yum. Served it stuffed inside whole-wheat pitas with lettuce, tomatoes and tomato soup - delish. This really would be great with a hearty cracker too - which I'm sure I will try at some point. This is a great recipe to use up leftover ham - maybe after EASTER? :D