Ham and Dill Pickle Spread
Dill makes the difference! This ham salad spread with dill pickle is great for tea sandwiches, larger sandwiches, or as a snack when spread on crackers. It's best with deli ham that is "cooked" or "baked" rather than honey or smoked ham. And it's easy as can be!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thinly sliced deli cooked ham
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Finely dice ham.
- In medium bowl, mix ham with all other ingredients.
- Serve immediately on bread or with crackers, or cover and refrigerate.