Paula Deen's Best Ham Salad Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 2 cups leftover ham, chopped in a food processor
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1⁄4 cup hot pickle relish, drained
- 1⁄2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- Mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- Spread on white bread.
- Paula says that the trick is to use the best ham you can find, preferably an authentic Smithfield ham.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation