This has a sweet and mellow pumpking layer topped with a crunchy nutty topping. It is a welcome change from pumpkin pie.
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1 (19 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (9x13 size)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl,whisk the eggs.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie filling, condensed mik and spices.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the DRY cake mix over the pumpking mixture.
- Carefully pour the melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes until set.
- Cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
- Serve with Cool Whip on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This recipe turned out delicious! I had to bring a quick dessert for a potluck and was worried for trying out a new thing last minute. It was easy and fantastic though. I used Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake instead of yellow cake. I bought pumpkin instead of the filling, so I just added 3/4 cup of sugar, a pinch of salt and some extra cinnamon. I followed the rest of the directions. Was perfectly crumbly on top, just hard enough on the bottom to make plating simple. Would definitely make again!1Reply
see 21 more