Thai Shrimp Curry
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups college inn thai coconut curry broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- cilantro (optional) or fresh basil, to garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in broth; add red pepper flakes. Add to skillet. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Serve over noodles or rice and garnish with fresh basil and cilantro, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!