Tarragon and Thyme Salad Dressing
- Ready In:
- Combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice with next 7 ingredients (mustard- salt) in blender.
- Blend until thick (2 minutes).
- Gradually add in oil, blending an additional minute.
- Add remaining lemon juice (2 tablespoons) and blend again to combine.
- Store in covered jar or contained in refrigerator until ready to use.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was wonderful tasting although I had to underrate because we felt it only need 1 cup of oil. The recipe did not specify what type of oil, we used olive. I actually made it twice but the first time it just seemed that there was way too much oil. I used that batch as a marinade for some chicken (great) and redid the dressing with only 1 cup oil. We used fresh herbs from the garden and did add 2 cloves of garlic, minced. (Editor's Note: This recipe was updated due to this review)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>