Szechuan Mushroom Stir Fry
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made up this recipe tonight. I had to cook the mushrooms and I was craving avocados. I threw it together for lack of anything better to do. Make it vegan using vegan noodles.
- Ready In:
- cajun seasoning
- lemon juice (got mine from a bottle)
- 2 portabella mushrooms
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon szechuan sauce
- left over refrigerated spaghetti noodles (a cup, maybe?)
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with Cajun seasoning and squirt them with the lemon juice.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet.
- Cube the mushrooms and add them to the skillet.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Szechuan sauce.
- Stir thoroughly to incorporate the sauce.
- Add spaghetti noodles when the mushrooms are browned.
- Transfer to plate when noodles are heated through.
- Top with cubed avocado.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION