Sweet Potato Brownies
photo by joelmw
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1⁄4 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄3 cup raw honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- use a fork to puncture holes all around sweet potato.
- bake sweet potato for 25-30 minutes, until it's soft and cooked through peel off the skin and mash it up in a bowl.
- turn oven down to 350 degrees.
- add wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla to the bowl and mix together.
- add dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and chocolate chips.
- mix well.
- pour into an 8x8 glass baking dish.
- bake for 30-35 minutes.
- let rest to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!