Sweet Potato Balls
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 15 g kale, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, toppings
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390°F.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes and place in a pan of boiling water. Simmer for 20 minutes (until softened).
- Drain the potatoes, then mash with the coconut milk.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients (except for the flax seed), then form into small balls.
- Sprinkle the flax seed on top of the balls, then bake for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!