Sweet Bread (For Bread Machines)
photo by Donna M.
- Ready In:
1 1/2 lb. loaf
- Depending on the type of machine you have put the wet and dry ingredients in your machine as per it's instructions. (mine says wet first, then dry-- making a well in the flour to put in the yeast last.).
- Set the machine to it's bread setting.
- Start the machine and remove the cooked bread when the cycle is finished.
- ***If you wish you can set the unmixed dough to the 'dough' setting and dough removed at the end of the dough cycle so it can also be made by hand and baked in a 375 degree oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
- Special note**A inexpensive way to purchase your bread flour is at one of the warehouse markets.
- I buy 25 pound bags at Sam's for less than$5.
- 00 a bag.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!