Sweet and Sour Mango Pork
I like recipes that show me how to use up jars of things I often have in my fridge. In the case of this recipe, it is that half used up jar or mango chutney I always appear to have in the back of the fridge. I found this recipe in the October 2008 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 lb pork, cut into strips
- 7 ounces fresh green beans, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan.
- Fry the pork strips and the green beans until the meat is cooked and golden, and the beans are just tender.
- Mix the mango chutney, vinegar and water and then stir into the pork and beans.
- Allow to bubble briefly and then serve with rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A EASY-TO-PREPARE RECIPE & WONDERFUL TASTING PORK! Followed the ingredients right down the line & everything was GREAT! Enjoyed the mango chutney, though another time I'd like to try a different one (I have several on hand most of the time)! Thanks for sharing this very, very nice recipe! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #20]Reply