Super Sesame Soup Thins (Ten Talents Cookbook)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mom made this growing up in the 70s from her 1968 Ten Talents Cookbook. It is still my favorite cracker to this day. Why bother with store bought crackers when you can have this?
- Ready In:
- Whip together first 3 ingredients until they mix (temporarily).
- Pour over flour and still together well. Knead briefly. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place on a cookie sheet and roll out.
- Sprinkle with more salt and a generous amount of sesame seeds.
- Roll seeds into dough.
- Cut into squares with a knife or pizza cutter and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION