Super Quick ( Before Work) Dump Pot Roast
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 3 -4 lbs chuck roast
- 1 extra-large onion, sliced up
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope lipton beefy onion recipe and soup mix
- 1 (1 lb) bag carrot, peeled and slice into large chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 cups water
- 1. Dump 1/2 of veggies/garlic into crock pot.
- 2. Place beef ( rinse it first) over veggies.
- 3. Dump the other 1/2 of veggies/garlic over beef.
- 4. Dump onion soup mix over.
- 5. Por 2 cups of water and ketchup over.
- 6. Cook on low setting for 8 + hours .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello fellow cooks-I am on OBGYN doctor and I am new to this website. . I love RecipeZaar since there are so many, easy, delicious, tested recipes. Between myself and my boyfriend, we have 5 children so there is always someone hungry-the family is so happy about the new, freshly cooked foods that have been gracing our table as of late. Gardening- here in south florida we have lots of tropical fruit trees - is another hobby that I enjoy. We love scuba diving too. Recently, I did a tandem parachute jump.