Sunflower and Sesame Seed Bread (For Abm)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is another delicious bread from the booklet that came with my bread machine. It is fabulous with baked beans or any dish with sauce that needs some good bread to mop it up!
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup water, at 80 degrees F (Mixed with the beaten egg, you should have 1 cup of liquid. Add more water if necessary.)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups white bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Put the ingredients in the pan of your bread machine in the order listed, except for the various seeds.
- Set your machine for the French bread setting.
- Add the seeds when the machine beeps.
- Leave the machine alone to do its thing!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION