Sugarless Sugar Cookies
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly oil a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Blend together butters, Splenda and vanilla in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Blend until butter is softened.
- Add egg substitute, water and vinegar.
- Mix briefly.
- Add flours, salt and baking powder.
- Mix using low speed (or by hand) until dough is formed.
- Do not over mix.
- Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured work surface.
- Divide dough in half.
- Pat each half into a circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour, allowing dough to chill.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out on a floured work surface to desired thickness (approximately 1/4-inch).
- Cut with cookie cutters.
- Place cookies on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350° for 7 to 9 minutes or until slightly browned on the back.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!