- Ready In:
- 24 ounces cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups toasted pecan halves
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 6 ounces sliced Canadian bacon
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Put stuffing mix and pecans in a very large bowl. Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add onions, celery, and bacon; saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Add to stuffing.
- toss to mix and moisten evenly. Bag and refrigerate until ready to stuff.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!